Twisted Tools releases DARKMORPH, a sci-fi sample library for Kontakt, Reaktor, Live, EXS24 and more
Twisted Tools has released DARKMORPH, a sci-fi sample library focused on cinematic sound design and dark groove production.
DARKMORPH delivers drums, impacts, bass morphs, passbys, ambience, user interface and robotic sounds, derived from both field recordings and designed sounds. The package is made up of over 2.9GB of 24-bit/96kHz metadata enriched WAV files, along with the MP16e sampler for Reaktor and presets kits for Maschine, Ableton Live, EXS24, Battery, Kontakt and Reaktor.
DARKMORPH was created for Twisted Tools by Jason Cushing and Yan David of SoundMorph and is available exclusively at the Twisted Tools shop for $69.
- Over 2.9 Gigabytes of sound effects and designed sounds.
- 24-bit/96kHz wavs.
- Soundminer enriched metadata.
- Files can be used with almost any media software application or DAW.
- Maschine ready metadata.
- Sampler instrument presets for Maschine, Ableton Live 9, Battery, EXS24, Kontakt, Maschine and Reaktor.
- A brand new version of Twisted Tools' MP16 sampler, called the MP16e.
- Cinematic Matter.
- Pass By.
- User Interface.
- Reaktor MP16e Features:
- 16 Voice Polyphonic Sampler.
- Pad style layout.
- Unique parameter and modulation settings for per voice.
- Sample Rate Reduction, Bit Reduction and Delay FX per Voice.
- Note repeat effect per voice.
- Two LFOs per voice.
- BPM Sync.
- Lemur OSC Template by Antonio Blanca.